This program is designed to provide supervised care for students after school. Students will be provided guidance and help completing any daily homework they might have. Once homework is complete, students will be allowed to read, play games and wind down. On nice days there will be an opportunity to play outside. This will depend on the weather and will be at the supervisor’s discretion.
- This program is available to all students and may be used on a regular or part-time basis as needed.
- Hours of the program are from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday – Thursday.
- There will be time for a snack. Please provide a snack for your students to have during this time.
- $3.00 per hour per child.
- Minimum daily charge is $1.50.
- Charges rounded to the nearest quarter hour.
- Charges billed on monthly statement.
- Arrive by 5:30 pm to pick up your child(ren).
- Sign out your child each day you use the program.
- Upon pick-up, students will only be released to those individuals listed on the Pick-Up Authorization form on file. In the event that someone else will be picking up your student, please be sure to call the office prior to the end of school and inform them of any changes.